+46215802326 (08.00-16.00)


Zone3 Women's Advance Wetsuit

En av marknadens bästa instegsmodeller vad det gäller...

Klik her for mere information

Lagerstatus: På lager

Pris: 1.752 kr

Specialpris: 1.748 kr

Pris: 1.752 kr

Specialpris: 1.748 kr

Shop uden registrering med hurtig levering

Fri fragt ved ordrer over 1000 DKK

90-dages returret samt kundetilfredshed garanti

Betal med kreditkort, faktura, betaling eller netbank



En av marknadens bästa instegsmodeller vad det gäller våtdräkter.

Zone3 har arbetat hårt på att ge ännu bättre passform och prestanda för pengarna. Dräkten hjälper till att hålla dig varm och är designad för att du ska kunna simma snabbare med mindre energiåtgång.

Advance modellen är åerfekt för dig som är nybörjare inom öppet vatten simning och Triathlon eller för dig som vill ha en träningsdräkt till bra pris och spara på din tävlingsdräkt till raceday.


  1. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
  1. Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
  1. New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
  1. Women’s specific fit and new exclusive sizes to help ensure the best fit.
  1. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
  1. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
  1. Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
  1. Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
  1. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
  1. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
  1. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
  1. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.


Yderligere information

Yderligere information

Varemærker Zone3
Sex Dame
Pris 1.752 kr